- Book Now
- Before & After
- Non-Surgical BBL
- Before & After
- All Treatments
- Before & After
Personalized Services for a First-Rate Experience
Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery offers a number of services to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible, from the moment you call our office all the way through your recovery period.
We deliver superior, personalized care to both local patients and those traveling from out-of-town with our plastic surgery concierge service in NYC. We can schedule limousine or car service to take you to and from our facility where we have an AAAASF accredited on-site surgical suite.
Our team can also help arrange quality recovery accommodations at local New York City hotels. We even have an association with a hotel that specializes in post-surgical care. Our staff’s attentive care can also arrange for experienced private plastic surgery nurses to visit you at your hotel room or home, and for a nurse to accompany you from the recovery room after your procedure.
Whatever you need—we take care of every detail so you can focus on yourself and your recovery.
For all patients at Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery
Patients must arrive wearing their own face masks, and continue to wear them in the office until taken into the exam room, and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Patients will be required to have their temperature taken using our contactless thermometer.
- A COVID-19 Disclosure Consent must be completed during check-in.
- Social distancing is seen as the most effective way of slowing the spread of the virus causing COVID-19. Patients should avoid close contact, minimize interaction, and put distance between themselves and other patients within the office.
- Patients should attend to their appointments alone. Accompanying guests, friends or family members must wait outside the office until after the appointment is finished.
- Due to the space of our Exam Rooms, we encourage our minor patients to bring only one parent or guardian to attend with them during the appointment.
- Credit cards will be asked to be reserved on file to reduce handling of payments.
- Patients should arrive only during their scheduled appointment time. Arriving too early will not allow you to be seen sooner, and arriving late may result in rescheduling the appointment.
- Pets are not permitted in the office.
For new patients, a valid photo ID must be submitted and online intake forms must be completed no later than the day before the scheduled appointment. If the intake forms are not completed by then, the appointment is subject to cancellation.
Local Parking Garage Locations
Square Parking 206 E. 59th St. (between 2nd & 3rd Ave)
Imperial 150 E. 61st St. (between 3rd & Lexington Ave)
Enterprise 162 E. 62nd St. (between 3rd & Lexington Ave)
Icon Capital Parking 166 E. 63rd St. (between 3rd & Lexington Ave)
Icon Premier Parking 203 E. 59th St. (between 2nd & 3rd Ave)
Ampco System Parking 132 E. 60th St. (between Lexington & Park Ave)
Airports in Close Proximity
General Info: (718) 533-3400
Parking Info: (718) 533-3850
Newark International Airport
General Info: (973) 961-6000
Parking Info: (888) 397-4636
John F. Kennedy International Airport
General Info: (718) 244-4444
Parking Info: (718) 244-4168
Recommended Area Accommodations
The Plaza Hotel
768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
The Plaza Hotel offers iconic luxury on Central Park South. The Plaza is renowned for their beautiful and comfortable rooms, amenities and exceptional customer service. Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery has partnered with The Plaza to offer our patients specially priced luxurious rooms to recover and relax.
- Waived rollaway bed fee (for nurse/caretaker)
- Extra towels, pillows and linens
- Custom care amenities upon request
- 24 Hour In Room Dining
- Walk in rain shower with separate tub
- ADA rooms based on availability
- 20% off suites, upon availability, inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kimberly Hotel
145 East 50New York, NY 10022
*A special 15% discounted rate has been arranged exclusively for our patients. Please be sure to mention “Plastic Surgery.”
*Rates based on single/double occupancy and based upon availability.
Please note some wonderful features The Kimberly Hotel has to offer:
- Suites with balconies
- Complimentary guest passes to New York Health & Racquet Clubs, in addition to our onsite fitness center(There are 10 clubs throughout the city where guests can take advantage of classes, machines, pool,sauna, steam room, etc.)
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere – most hotel staff has been part of The Kimberly Hotel for years
- 75 ft. yacht that sails from May-September
- Advance check-in available
- Frette Linens
- Extra pillows & towels
- Duane Reade prescription delivery
215 E. 64th St.New York, NY 10065
Looking to spread out and relax? Look no further than Affinia Gardens. Set in New York’s Upper East Side, featuring spacious rooms and suites, soothing services and comforting amenities, Affinia Gardens is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat.
Unique features include:
- The Serenity Lounge and complimentary tea bar
- Tuesday Tranquility Hour in the Lounge (5:30-7pm)
- Tranquility Tips, Amenities, Kits and more services and amenities
Loews Regency Hotel New York
- 353 guest rooms, including 74 suites and 12 specialty suites
- Feinstein’s at the Regency – The Nightclub of New York
- 24-hour limousine service/airport transportation available
- Fitness Center with sauna, personal trainers, massage therapists and Pilates instructors
- Multilingual staff and 24-hour concierge
- Valet parking
- 24-hour fee, No in/out privileges. Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Nico Hair Salon
- Dog-walking service
- Wi-Fi available in public space
- Function space accommodating up to 200 persons
- 24-hour in-room dining
Area Highlights & Entertainment
64th Street and 5th Avenue, (212) 439-6500
One of New Yorkers’ greatest pleasures is to get away from it all with a stroll through Central Park. Stretching over 51 blocks, there is so much to see and visit in the park. Maps and information boards can be found throughout the park, guiding you through the various trails and to the famous landmarks.
Discover giant polar bears, red pandas and monkeys in the heart of the Big Apple. The Central Park Zoo is home to over 130 species from all over the world. Take a walk through the different climates to witness the animals in their natural habitats—from the penguins in the Polar Zone, to the lizards and snakes of the Tropical Zone, and the Californian sea lions in the Temperate Territory.
47th – 51st Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, (212) 632-3975
There are so many options for activities at Rockefeller Center. Find everything you need and more in 100-plus trendy boutiques, including Anthropologie, Christie’s and Sharper Image. Then grab a coffee to go at Dean & Deluca and head for the 70th floor straight to the observation deck where you’ll discover a spectacular 360-degree view of New York City in all its glory. Still have energy? Take a tour of the NBC studios or Radio City, or check the schedule and attend a taping of the Today Show.
1000 Fifth Avenue and 82nd Street, (212) 535-7710
Take a trip from ancient to modern times through more than two million pieces of art and artifacts from around the world. Explore the civilization of Asia with over 60,000 pieces ranging from the second millennium B.C. to early twentieth century. Demystify the language of the pharaohs at the Egyptian exhibit. Over 22 long lasting exhibits and a number of special exhibits to explore.
11 West 53 Street, (212) 708-9400
With over 22,000 film, video and media works and 100,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs and design objects, MoMA is home to the largest collection of art created between 1880 and today. Visit the many exhibitions, then stop by the MoMA store to find unique gift ideas ranging from the classic to the cutting-edge.
1071 Fifth Avenue, (212) 423-3500
Admire the works of Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and Van Gogh in one of the most significant structures of modern architecture. The Guggenheim houses the finest collection of twentieth-century art. Walk along the grand ramp that wraps itself from the ground floor all the way up to the museum dome.
830 5th Ave, (212) 439-6900
Strap on your skates and set off for a beautiful day of skating in the heart of Central Park. At night, the rink turns into a disco as skaters move to the beat of the music. A perfect date, whether on a family outing or a romantic night on the town.
Sony Wonder Technology Lab
56th Street and Madison Avenue, (212) 833-8100
Discover a world of dreams at this venue, a favorite among visitors and locals alike. Explore the hands-on exhibits where you can create with communication technology and entertainment. A great attraction for children of all ages.
1 East 70th Street, (212) 288-0700
Discover the most famous paintings by some of the most renowned European artists, the finest collection of small bronzes, eighteenth-century furniture and porcelains, and many other works.
Landmarks: the Statue of Liberty, the United Nations, St.Patrick’s Cathedral, the Empire State Building, Times Square, the Bronx Zoo, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown, and Ellis Island.